Our Garden Furniture Woodsealer is a derivative of a teak marine treatment specifically designed to protect against the damaging effect of the sun, rain, and frost whilst allowing the wood to breathe. Its environmentally friendly formulation leaves a hard wearing micro-porous surface with a matt appearance. This Garden Wood sealer is our personal recommendation to keep your garden furniture in tip-top condition. This is industrial strength and is used on boats to ensure the timber is kept sealed and to preserve its life span.
The timber that we use has been treated upon manufacturing, please ensure the teak has weathered to a silvery/grey colour and the original finish has deteriorated prior to applying any aftercare treatment. If aftercare is applied before the original finish has deteriorated the timber will repel the aftercare and may become patchy, uneven and not the general finish you would like.
Applying Teak Sealer –
- First, use a soft bristle brush to remove any debris from the garden furniture, targeting all areas. If dirt or discolouration is still apparent, please use a very light sandpaper to remove.
- On a dry day use warm soapy water and a lint-free cloth to wash down the table, once this has been completed leave your outdoor furniture to dry out completely before applying any aftercare.
- Once your furniture is dry, apply the teak sealer directly to a lint-free rag/cloth then work the product into the timber following the grain, remembering to work the product between the slats too!
- Finally, leave to dry for up to 12 hours or until the furniture no longer feels tacky
Please Note: Always follow instructions on the bottle carefully, we cannot be held responsible if the full instructions are not adhered to.
Write Your Own Review
Delivery & Returns
We aim to get every order to you as quick as humanly possible, all orders under £100 qualify for Free Delivery. Where transport costs are higher charges can occur to cover costs, we always keep this to a minimum.
For an accurate delivery charge simply add your items to the basket, head to the checkout page and input the delivery postcode.
Every order, unless otherwise stated (large items or made to order) will be dispatched within 24 - 48 hours. Where possible we aim to dispatch items on the same day, depending on the time you place your order.
We use a range of courier services to deliver your items as quickly as possible. The size of the item determines the courier used. We have a few different categories which outline how your order will be delivered to you:
- Small items are delivered with our parcel courier and generally take 24-48 hours.
- Large items are delivered by pallet and take around 2-5 days depending on the delivery location. The courier will book the delivery directly with you.
- Extremely large, heavy or valuable items may be delivered either on a pallet or with our own transport. Dispatch and Delivery times can vary in this category.
PLEASE NOTE: Where items are delivered by pallet, the couriers are only under obligation to deliver it to the outside of your premises and it is your responsibility to transport the goods internally within your property. If you require a Two-man service to bring your goods inside your home please ask regarding this service at the point of order.
Our own van is used to provide a Two-Man service. Our van runs generally happen every 1-2 weeks.
European Delivery is available, please contact us for a delivery quote.
Ask a Question
Our guarantee to you
Buying online is never easy, there's no substitute to seeing something in person. But it's not always possible, so we do our best to reassure you, before purchase right through to delivery.
No contest 14 day returns. Don't like what has turned up? We will happily collect or exchange any goods purchased from us, within 14 days of purchase.***
Delivery. We always aim to get your delivery to you in the quickest and most accommodating way possible.
Questions answered quickly. If you have any questions regarding our products then our experts can help.
Unlimited aftercare. No matter when you have brought your product, if you have an issue with it, we will always try to help you, 24/7.
Highest quality materials.We test every product thoroughly. We use the highest quality timber and traditional tried and tested methods of construction.
Heavy duty. Our items are mainly brought commerically, it's where we started. All of our items therefore are suitable for commercial, industrial heavy usage.
Experience. We have been at this game a long time. With over 20+ years in the furniture business, we know a massive deal about furniture.
Honesty. We work by the 'would we want it in our own house' principle. We will always be honest with you regarding any item and offer realistic help and information where possible. We do what we love, which is furniture, we are by no means sales men.
*** Please be aware that any Returns from Outside of the UK may incur charges. If you wish to organise a return of your items please contact us directly.
Need help with your purchase? Need advice? Contact us now.
You may also like
From £858.00 Was £880.00
From £218.00 Was £240.00
To £833.00 Was £855.00
From £193.00 Was £215.00
To £603.00 Was £625.00