Browse by room:
Read more customer reviews here!
"Hello Margaret, after a long time in storage at British Waterways Macclesfield yard I have finally got British Waterways to site the bench near on the Macclesfield Canal at Bosley."
Many thanks for picture of new bench.We appreciate that the design we have received is better and although we would prefer the original design, we realise that overall, the new one will be longer lasting. Many thanks for your time in dealing with this order.
We have received your bench this afternoon and we are absolutely chuffed with it!
Sandra Butterfly Software
Please find confirmation that my chairs have been received, they look fantastic and I am sure I’ll enjoy using on the couple of nice days we get up here in the northeast of Scotland!! Thank you for your help!
Many thanks for the speedy reply. I will be looking out for the dowels. Now this is what I call Customer Service.
Margaret / Debra
Many thanks – benches arrived yesterday and are up – people like tremendously.
Malcolm Oliver The Greensand Trust
Good Morning Everyone-Just wanted to say that I received the bench with plaque this morning and am delighted. Thank you all so much.
Best Wishes - Diane Allaway
Sustainable Furniture (UK) Ltd
(Next to Radio Cornwall)
All correspondence and registered office:
Tele: 01726 884123
Company Registration Number: 6430434
VAT Registration Number:
923 4292 31
Showroom Opening Hours
Monday - Fridays - 9.30am – 5pm
Saturdays - 10am – 5pm
Sundays & bank Holidays - Closed
Terms & Conditions
The term "Sustainable Furniture (UK) Ltd" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hewaswater House, Hewaswater, St Austell, Cornwall, PL26 7JF. Our company registration number is 6430434. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without [business name]’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
COMPLAINTS AND ISSUES OF QUALITY
Contact our customer service department outlining your quality issues via firstname.lastname@example.org. This will provide us with an opportunity to investigate, and in some circumstances we may ask you to return the item to help us with our investigation. If necessary, we will arrange a replacement or refund.
We go to great lengths to ensure that our furniture is of the highest quality. Naturally, fair wear and tear in normal domestic use is expected, also natural wood characteristics such as small cracks appearing in the end grain due to change in temperature and humidity can occur. These may appear and disappear with the changing weather conditions. This will not affect the durability, serviceability or lifespan of your furniture and is completely normal. Colour change, ie greying, can occur on unsealed timber. Folding chairs and other fixings may need tightening each year. Spillages should be cleaned up immediately with a damp clothe. In order to avoid major food and drink staining, a sealer should be applied to the wood. Sustainable-Furniture (UK) Ltd accepts no liability or responsibility for the application of sealer/oil unless it has been applied by an employee/representative of Sustainable-Furniture (UK) Ltd. We do carry spare fixings so if you need to have a fixing replaced then this is generally not a problem please contact us and we will supply the fixing. If you find that there is a genuine manufacturing fault in the furniture, please contact us on email@example.com and send some images to help explain what the problem is. If we consider there to be a genuine fault, we will replace the item free of charge.
This website is provided by on an “as is” and “as available” basis, we make no representation or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this website or the information, content, materials, or products for sale on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your own risk.
We do not warrant that this website, its servers, or emails which may be sent from us are free of viruses or other harmful components. We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages, if these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions, or limitations may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
Our entire liability under or in connection with this agreement, your order, the goods supplied or otherwise shall not exceed the value of your total payments to us.
Nothing in this agreement shall serve to exclude or limit our liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
Your basket is empty.
0Items in cart:
We regularly supply to schools, colleges, NHS, Government organisations and public sectors, charities, local parish councils and Trusts and are happy to accept purchase orders or orders by email, the payment for which can be via cheque or BACS payments should you wish.
We are credit card safe!
Direct Order Line
Please contact us 24hrs a day, 7 days a week for telephone orders and enquiries
Commercial enquiries welcome
Most products are available with FREE
delivery to mainland UK, 48hrs on smaller items. Click below for more information...